Hey hey everyone!
I changed the songs.
Something that make me feel a lot better and stronger. ;)
This week has been paticularly tough.
It started on Wednesday with a SERIOUS scolding and whacking from my mum.
Then all those shitty feeling and things that have been happening just came to mind with that.
Which was insane to the point i couldn't take it.
It's so hard trying to please everyone.
Here i am trying my best to recover from everything, trying my best to please others and myself, trying to do what i want to do but they keep shouting and people keep on reminding me.
Sigh.
I really wish i was just born overseas and brought up differently.
I hate Singapore life.
I want to taste snow, exeperience summer holidays,
get to do what i want to.
At least i'll have a shot at it.
Graduation was yesterday!
I was so happy to see everyone yesterday!!!
Catching up and knowing what's been happening with everyone.
It felt like home.
But i was super sad cause frannypoo and kennymoo didn't show. X(
I knew frannypoo was sick but i doon't know about kennymoo.
Nevertheless, it was fun and nervewrecking to go onstage and collect a blank cert. :P
The best part of course was still seeing everyone again.
We'll always be 4M.
Always and forever from MGS. :)
I tore you out of my heart.
And my loneliness ain't killing me no more.
Like you said,
I can do so much better right?